Extreme SimRacing Cockpit P1 3.0 Fully Accessorized
About this item:
About this item:
✔️ Precision Manufactured No-Flex Carbon Steel Chassis - ROCK SOLID PERFORMANCE!
✔️ Rugged Wheel Deck - Height, tilt & depth adjustable.
✔️ Extremely rugged powder coat finish.
✔️ Pedal deck with length & angle adjustment.
✔️ High quality hardware.
✔️ Non-Stick Polyurethane Bushings to prevent metal-on-metal sticking during adjustments.
✔️ Compatible and drilled for all major brands, including Logitech®, Thrustmaster® & Fanatec®
Our ESR Advanced Sim Racing Cockpit P1 3.0 is one of our most advanced cockpits designed to date. It features rock solid carbon steel construction on the chassis, a wide shoulder racing seat with thick padding, adjustable seat mounting, adjustable pedal plate & wheel deck plate.
The cockpit comes complete with all the accessories available that includes TV Stand with back tray to place your computer or console, an incredible trinket holder to support your cell phone, wallet, joistiks and remote controls in addition to an additional Gear Shifter mount and mouse tray and also the articulated Keyboard Tray, all with comfort and organization in mind for our clients.
This cockpit features construction that has been manufactured with extreme precision for a very stability sim racing experience. With our No-Flex Technology, this cockpit will take the abuse from hard racing.
Integrated TV stand with back tray (for PC or Console):
- Accommodates screen sizes up to 55" widescreen (recommended 40 - 50"); It hols Ultra Wide and Curved Screen TV
- New tubular design for solid and safe structure;
- Back tray for PC/Console 17 x 10,4 inches;
- TV Stand's brackets with VESA pattern from 75 to 300 mm (distance between holes);
- This kit includes 4 units of Allen M6 x L16 screws, used for the bracket fitting on the back of your screen;
- In case your screen has some different screw size (you'll be able to check it on your screen's user's manual), these must be purchased separately by the user.
What’s included with the ESR Advanced Sim Racing Cockpit P1