We offer shipping to selected countries outside the United States of America. We reserve the right to cancel the order when applicable.
- We do not ship to Brazil due to contract restrictions and few other countries as well due to specific reasons.
If your delivery address is outside of the United States of America, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once the shipment reaches your country.
- Fast Racer is not responsible for import duties and taxes for International Orders. It must be paid by the customers. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance and we recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information.
All international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities while customs policies vary widely from country to country.
Customs Clearance and cross-border inspections vary from country to country. Delivery times will not be accurate due to it.
We offer delivery options with USPS (United States Postal Service), FedEx, UPS and/or DHL, as applicable. All itens ship from Saint Joseph, MI 49085, USA.
- If you have ordered an item that is not available or that is delayed, we will do our best to notify you of this via email. Most often, it will be noted in the item description if it is out of stock.
- Fast Racer is not responsible for incorrect addresses. Please note that any packages that need to be re-routed are subject to a small fee.
- We make every effort to deliver your package to you as soon as possible. However, there are some conditions which may cause delays:
- Credit Card Approval: Inconsistent credit card, billing and/or shipping information may delay your order.
- Incorrect Addresses.
If you have any questions regarding the status of your order at any time, please email us at email@example.com.
Thanks for your business!
Fast Racer US Team.