Fast Racer serves worlwide customers outside of the United States of America with very, very few exceptions. If you are able to add your shipping address during the checkout process (before we ask for any payment details), it means your country is served.
Customs, Duties And Taxes
Orders shipped outsided of the United States may be subjected to pay import duties, taxes and fees, which are levied once the shipment reaches your country.
- Fast Racer cannot predict or controle these charges as customer policies vary widely and may change frequently.
- Fast Racer is not responsible for import duties and taxes for International Orders. It must be paid by the buyer.
- Fast Racer recommend the buyer to reach own country customs office for further information before placing the order.
- Some countries may also restrict the import of some items. It is the buyer's responsibility to assure that the product can be lawfully imported into your country.
Shipping Costs & Handling & Delivery Time
- We offer delivery options with USPS (United States Postal Service), FedEx, UPS and/or DHL, as applicable.
- The best way to get a shipping quote for your order is by adding your items to the shopping cart and starting the checkout process.Once you add your shipping address, you will be prompted with various options of shipping methods, typical delivery times and respective costs.
- You will only be asked to enter your payment information if you decide to proceed with the order.
- Customs Clearance and cross-border inspections vary from country to country. Bacause of it, delivery times cannot be accurately predicted.
- International orders and other special shipments are not guaranteed for same-day shipping due to additional paperwork and handling required.
Fast Racer is not responsible for incorrect addresses. Please note that any packages that need to be re-routed are subject to a small fee.
We make every effort to deliver your package to you as soon as possible. However, there are some conditions which may cause delays:
- Credit Card Approval: Inconsistent credit card, billing and/or shipping information may delay your order.
- Incorrect Addresses.
Under no condition will Fast Racer make changes on invoices or any other official documentation to aid in avoiding these fees.
Returns on International Orders
Due to the complexity for international orders (taxes) and freight charges, we are unable to accept international returns at this moment.
If you have any question, please use of the following means to contact us and have all of your questions answered. Our staff speaks English, Portuguese and, understand some Spanish and Italian. Try one of the following means:
- Use the ‘online chat’ tool to chat with a real person during our regular business hours
- Use the contact us form;
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- text us to +1 844-532-7837.
Thanks for your business!
Fast Racer US Team.