for brilliant minds.
Are you a Motorsports enthusiast who is looking for a job opportunity that not only matches your skills but your work hard, play hard personality? Find out more about our opportunities and what it's like to be a Fast Racer!
Join our team
of Fast Racer professionals.
At Fast Racer, there’s a special vibe. Our team includes motorsports enthusiasts, racers, creative and hard-working professionals who are exceptionally skilled at what they do. We’re a tight-knit group who is always looking to grow.Check us out on LinkedIn
why work with us?
At Fast Racer, you’re more than a productivity machine — you’re a person with a unique set of skills and talents. We value diverse people, minds, thoughts and ideas as differences enable us to create value and inclusion allows everyone to contribute to her or his fullest potential. We believe in stimulating forward progress, success and high performance.
Passion for our Consumer
- We start with the consumer and work backwards.
- We are obsessed with providing the best shopping experience and a 5-star customer service.
The mind can be convinced, but the heart must be won.
― Simon sinek
Bias For Action
- Out mantra here is “better 80% now than 100% never”.
- If you see something, do something You simplify to go fast.
- The competition does not wait, and the customer expect us to be Fast as a Racer!
If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver.
― Ayrton senna
- At Fast Racer, there is no right way of doing a wrong thing and we conduct our business in an honourable way.
- For us, winning with “shortcuts” is not winning.
- We always act responsibly and maintain the highest levels of ethical and legal conduct.
Inclusion & Diversity
- We value diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
- Differences enable us to create value.
- Inclusion allows everyone to contribute to her or his fullest potential.
- We do our best work when we TRUST one another as individuals and value the differences, contributions and capabilities of each person.
The ability for a group of people to do remarkable things hinges on how well those people can pull together as a team.
― Simon sinek
Spirit of Winning
- We love a Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG), clear and compelling targets.
- We stimulate forward progress, success and high performance.
- We are in charge and we earn the space to control our own destiny.
- We celebrate and reward success at every level.
I always thought records were there to be broken.