The OMP Corsica Scamosciato is a racing steering wheel designed for saloon racing or road use. This competition steering wheel is especially popular in Porsche Cup and other sedan classes.
The Corsica Scamosciato is a dished steering wheel with a classic 3-spoke design.
With a deep 95mm dish, the Corsica Scamosciato is perfect for shallow dashes and taller drivers.
The oval 30x28mm grip has an ergonomic feel and is covered with a rich and smooth suede leather with your choice of Red or Yellow stitching.
Robust aluminum and steel construction with a 350mm (13.78") diameter.
The OMP Corsica Scamosciato competition steering wheel comes complete with a horn button.
- Diameter: 350 mm (13.78").
- Handgrip: oval 30 x 28 mm).
- Depth: 95 mm (3.75") deep (measured from front of rim surface to back of hub).
- Material: Suede Leather.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- OD/1954/N (Black anodized spokes)
- OD/1954/AN (Silver anodized spokes)
- OD/1954/TN (Titanium anodized spokes)
- OD/1954/BN (Blue anodized spokes)
- OD/1954/NR (Red anodized spokes)
OMP Corsica steering wheel is a competition-style steering wheel designed for sedan clases. This steering wheel is popular in Porsche Cup and other sedan classes.