The OMP Corsica Liscio is a racing steering wheel designed for saloon racing or road use.
The Corsica Liscio is a dished steering wheel with a classic 3-spoke design.
With a deep 95mm dish, the Corsica Liscio is perfect for shallow dashes and taller drivers.
The oval 30x28mm grip has an ergonomic feel and is covered with a rich and smooth leather with your choice of Red or Yellow stitching.
Robust aluminum and steel construction with a 350mm diameter
The OMP Corsica Liscio competition steering wheel comes complete with a horn button.
- Diameter: 350 mm (13.78").
- Handgrip: oval 30 x 28 mm.
- Depth: 95 mm (3.75") deep (measured from front of rim surface to back of hub).
- Material: Suede Leather.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- OD/1956/N (Black anodized spokes)
- OD/1956/AN (Silver anodized spokes)
- OD/1956/NR (Black / red)
OMP Corsica steering wheel is a competition-style steering wheel designed for saloon racing, rally, or road use.