GLOVES AND SHOES
WARNINGMotor racing is an inherently dangerous activity. Correct installation and use of the seats and harnesses in no way exempts the user from abiding by driving rules or from using other safety devices that are required or recommended when driving.
WARNING A seat or harness that is unsuitable for your vehicle, or that is not properly installed, will provide reduced protection and will increase the risk of injury or even death.
WARNING Only use original OMP parts and components when installing the seat and harness. Using non-original components invalidates the warranty and will increase the risk of injury or even death.
WARNING Products will need to be installed with the guidance of a certified engineer and the guidelines provided must be strictly followed, including but not limited to, those provided by the sanctioning body for each product. Never attempt installation of any product without proper guidance from a certified engineer and without following all applicable guidelines and instructions.
WARNING Never modify or alter your OMP seat and harness. Alterations or modifications to the extinguishing system nullify the warranty and increase the risk of injury.
MOTORSPORTS ARE DANGEROUS. THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISKS. These products are sold without warranty expressed or implied. No warranty or representation is made as to any product's ability to protect the user from any injury or death. The user, upon use of these products agrees to hold manufacturer, distributor, and their respective owners employees, agents and representatives harmless. It is the user's responsibility to become familiar with all available information concerning the correct use, care and limitations of these products. If you are uncertain of the correct use or limitations of the products, do not use them. The manufacturer, the distributor and their respective owners, employees, agents and representatives are not responsible or liable for errors or omissions.
BY USE OF THESE PRODUCTS, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES:
- That personal safety products are only part of a complete safety system that includes the vehicle, the race track and the prevailing conditions at the time of use.
- That personal safety products are not designed to provide the same level of performance or protection throughout the particular product. Different parts or areas of a product may provide less protection even though they may appear the same.
- That personal safety products needs to be inspected before each use and should be replaced after any evidence of wear, exposure to chemicals, excessive heat or any unusual condition.
- Hand wash in warm water using mild detergent or delicate machine wash in warm water using mild detergent.
- Air-dry item. Never use heat to dry item.
- Brush leather lightly if necessary. Never use bleach, a detergent with bleach, or other solvents on item.
- When completely dry, store glove away from any light because light sources will cause glove to fade and discolor.
- Suede leather:
Brush lightly to remove loose soil.
- Smooth leather:
- Wipe shoe with a moist and soft cloth.
- Never use bleach, a detergent with bleach, or other solvents on item.
- Air-dry item.
- Never use heat to dry item.
- Store boot away from any light because light will cause shoe to fade and discolor.
For more information call / Text / WhatsApp at 1 (269) 588-9890 from 9:00 to 5:00 ET from Monday to Friday or, visit www.fastracer.com.